Monday, January 25, 2010

Lawn Boy Briggs and Stratton Lawn Mower

This Lawn Boy Briggs & Stratton lawn mower is a solid mower at a pretty reasonable price.

It is the Lawn Boy 10641 20-inch self-propelled model and it gets great reviews. Just take a look at a few of the reviews it has gotten:

"It has a nice engine (Briggs and Stratton 650 no-choke easy-start), rear variable-speed self-propel and fair bagging. While the honda is big, heavy and difficult to navigate, this model is light, quick and easy to maneuver. I find it more fun to use than the honda and it's much less than 1/2 the price."

"Mine started in 1 pull right out of the box (after adding oil and gas). The rear drive is powerful and variable speed by the handle (another handy feature). "

"This is a good mower for the money. My yard is on a hill and the back yard has several small ups and downs. This mower handled the hills easily. I mowed in about a third less time and was not as tired when I finished."

"This mulched the grass VERY well, much better than our rider. I was really pleased with how the lawn looked when I was done. No mounds of grass, just smooth green beauty. As a smaller woman, I found this very easy to use. The self-propelled is just wonderful for me. Thanks, Amazon! BTW: it arrived in great shape."

Keep in mind this is a lower end model, but for the price this is a good bet if you have a small to medium sized yard to mow.

No comments:

Post a Comment